E3 2010 game list

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
Share |
  1. #1 E3 2010 game list 
    Super Moderator Sypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,150
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    With E3 only 2 weeks away and zero slacking I had to find a list of games on my own so I thought I would share. IGN has a list of confirmed games that they're updating daily.

    E3 2010: The Big Games List

    The main reason I was looking for this is to see if Warner Bros would be showing LOTR: War in the North, and they are. I'm not a huge LOTR fan but it's being made by one of my favorite developers, Snowblind Studios, so I'm very interested to find out more about it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Admin
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    6,744
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ghosts 'N Goblins: Gold Knights (iPhone)
    Damn... knew I should of got an iPhone.


    Most hyped on my list -


    Gears of War 3

    Killzone 3

    SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs

    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Writer Pvt.Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Dakota
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,838
    My Mood
    Cool
    To be honest, there's really not that much I'm looking forward to. Halo Reach is the top of my list, and I'll pick up NHL 11, as well as Madden, but after that there's nothing I can't live without.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuFeng View Post
    Bell yeah!!!! We are gettin a Cosmo section!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member strictlystyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,202
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt.Dirt View Post
    To be honest, there's really not that much I'm looking forward to. Halo Reach is the top of my list, and I'll pick up NHL 11, as well as Madden, but after that there's nothing I can't live without.
    I WANT PROJECT NATAL SO BAD! I cant wait for the show to start. too bad I have no corporate connections with Gamestop anymore so ill probably never be able to go again. woulda been a nice vaca. O, heres to naive hopes that they will bring out a slim xbox.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Writer zero2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,525
    I am not looking forward to E3...really much at all.

    It is just going to be a Move and Natal crapfest. I have a feeling they will get WAY too much attention, and everything else will be pushed aside. I don't see any other reason why Sony would announce Infamous 2, Littlebigplanet 2, and Killzone 3 weeks before E3, unless they got some really big unexpected game announcements. But I just have a hunch that it will be 80% Move stuff, same goes with Natal and Microsoft.

    The only things I want from E3 are:

    Trailer for new Zelda
    Gran Turismo 5 Release Date
    Versus XIII being announced for the 360 for the lulz

    And that is about it.

    Edit: And HL2: Episode 3.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member strictlystyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,202
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zero2000 View Post
    I am not looking forward to E3...really much at all.

    It is just going to be a Move and Natal crapfest. I have a feeling they will get WAY too much attention, and everything else will be pushed aside. I don't see any other reason why Sony would announce Infamous 2, Littlebigplanet 2, and Killzone 3 weeks before E3, unless they got some really big unexpected game announcements. But I just have a hunch that it will be 80% Move stuff, same goes with Natal and Microsoft.

    The only things I want from E3 are:

    Trailer for new Zelda
    Gran Turismo 5 Release Date
    Versus XIII being announced for the 360 for the lulz

    And that is about it.

    Edit: And HL2: Episode 3.
    Im really not intrested in move, but NATAL, I really want to be able to controll the GUI with my hands. THAT IS GOING TO BE FUCKING BADASS!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,212
    Bethesda needs to stop working with all of these awesome-looking games or I'll never have time for Elder Scrolls V! (lol that's a lie k)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Writer zero2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by strictlystyles View Post
    Im really not intrested in move, but NATAL, I really want to be able to controll the GUI with my hands. THAT IS GOING TO BE FUCKING BADASS!
    That is the only reason you want it? I feel like the novelty would wear off ridiculously quick....quicker than the Wii.

    The PSEye has those capabilities too, but I doubt Sony would program that into the UI since the current one doesn't necessarily lend itself that well to gesture navigation. The dashboard as it is now on the 360 would work well with it, so they probably won't have to do much in the way of a redesign.

    I am very skeptical of games on Natal though. It is really limited in a lot of different genres. I feel like games that are 100% Natal will be casual bullshit mini games. Like the "Your In The Moves" and the ball breakout thingy. However, I think Natal can really shine as a backup peripheral that is integrated into the game in different parts. I think it could be good if the price is right, but I am not looking to spend my money on things like this at the moment.

    I think that Move has the higher likely hood of having core games, but like the Wii, it will most likely get overwhelmed by shovelware.

    I don't care for either.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member strictlystyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,202
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zero2000 View Post
    That is the only reason you want it? I feel like the novelty would wear off ridiculously quick....quicker than the Wii.

    The PSEye has those capabilities too, but I doubt Sony would program that into the UI since the current one doesn't necessarily lend itself that well to gesture navigation. The dashboard as it is now on the 360 would work well with it, so they probably won't have to do much in the way of a redesign.

    I am very skeptical of games on Natal though. It is really limited in a lot of different genres. I feel like games that are 100% Natal will be casual bullshit mini games. Like the "Your In The Moves" and the ball breakout thingy. However, I think Natal can really shine as a backup peripheral that is integrated into the game in different parts. I think it could be good if the price is right, but I am not looking to spend my money on things like this at the moment.

    I think that Move has the higher likely hood of having core games, but like the Wii, it will most likely get overwhelmed by shovelware.

    I don't care for either.
    With all the multimedia functions of the 360 how is that NOT a HUGE deal? I can be on my bed and switching movies linked from my pc without having to pick up the controller and waiting for it to turn on or have to fool around with having to find the remote int he dark. Its more than a novelty, its a big convenience, especially if they come up with a way to remove the remote all together, which could happen, but not likely any time soon. that and they are re doing the dashboard again for natal and updates are always cool. I think this will be a pretty big win for Microsoft as they are treating this as less of a extra prehiprial and more of something that is supposed to be truly integrated with the 360 as one, and giving it out with new systems always helps lol. Which is why im hoping they announce a smaller xbox , then its a done deal natal will be in everyones house lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Writer zero2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,525
    So it gets rid of the 2 seconds it takes to turn on a controller, and maybe the 30 seconds it takes to find the controller and/or remote if it is lost (which otherwise would only take a second or two to get it if you know where it is).

    Navigating through menus will most likely always be faster with a controller compared to gestures, and you don't have to worry about being in the viewing angle of the camera, or worry about it not picking up your gestures all the time.

    I find a controller to be more convenient in some instances. In other instances, such as maybe being able to say "Stop" or "Pause" when you have to get up and do something during a movie is fairly convenient.

    All and all, it isn't something I would spend money on. I see Natal as being just a "Hey check this out!" item to show to friends/family.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member strictlystyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,202
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by zero2000 View Post
    So it gets rid of the 2 seconds it takes to turn on a controller, and maybe the 30 seconds it takes to find the controller and/or remote if it is lost (which otherwise would only take a second or two to get it if you know where it is).

    Navigating through menus will most likely always be faster with a controller compared to gestures, and you don't have to worry about being in the viewing angle of the camera, or worry about it not picking up your gestures all the time.

    I find a controller to be more convenient in some instances. In other instances, such as maybe being able to say "Stop" or "Pause" when you have to get up and do something during a movie is fairly convenient.

    All and all, it isn't something I would spend money on. I see Natal as being just a "Hey check this out!" item to show to friends/family.
    comon now stop hating. People were saying the same shit when xbox live came out, oh im not paying to play on a console, its easier to use icq and a pc its free, blah blah. Look now, its changed the game. If Natal is successful, this will be the tech that everybody will want in their next system as default, just as xbox live type software is deafult for for any console going forward.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Writer zero2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,525
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Head Graphics Staff Magnum Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,179
    My Mood
    PatBizzle
    I didn't expect them to be making the third Assassin's Creed so soon after the second was released just last year.

    I'll be keeping my eye on:

    - Mafia II
    - NHL 11
    - Medal of Honor
    - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
    - Star Wars: The Old Republic
    - Killzone 3
    - SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs
    - Kayne & Lynch 2: Dog Days
    - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    And possibly those Lord of the Ring games.


    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Photobucket | Dribbble | Portfolio
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Writer Pvt.Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Dakota
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,838
    My Mood
    Cool
    This Year's Video Game Summit: What to Expect - Plugged In - Yahoo! Games


    This is pretty interesting. This is what yahoo.com thinks will be announced by each company this year at E3.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuFeng View Post
    Bell yeah!!!! We are gettin a Cosmo section!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    342
    Well as I said in the E3 thread I made (not know thing one was here) Deus Ex: Human Revolution has topped my list of most anticipated. The new trailer is nothing short of phenomenal! If this demonstrates the caliber of Human Revolution it's a MUST HAVE!

    I'm hoping Rockstar finally decides to release some AGENT related media and I hope to hear of more DLC for Red Dead.

    I'm also hoping to hear that Square-Enix is making progress with Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and to see some new information on XIV.

    AND I wouldn't mind seeing Beyond Good and Evil 2 with a release date.

    Well that's pretty much it for the moment, but that's always subject to change in the near future.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users creepin this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


E3 2010 game list