Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yin-yangman

SEGA Saturn best games

Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Share |
  1. #1 SEGA Saturn best games 
    Full Member CoinOp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Roma, Italy
    Posts
    65
    I see there is no Saturn thread.

    How many of you had this wonderful (and understimated) console?


    Some of best games of 32-bit generation?

    Virtua Fighter 2 (of course)
    SEGA Rally
    Guardian Heroes
    Dragon Force
    Panzer Dragoon Saga
    X-Men vs Street Fighter
    Silhouette Mirage
    Grandia
    Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story (for otaku)


    Post your games here! ;)




    Dragon Force..... what a wonderful game! something unique. I dreaming about a Dragon Force on Xbox 360, anime-style, splendid 2D 720p graphic, tons of frames per second, thousand of soldiers on screen..... :Q______
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Full Member Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Under Piper's Kilt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    103
    Fighters MegaMix was so awesome and I am pretty sure it was what spawned all the VS games (Marvel vs Capcom, etc)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Full Member yin-yangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    fort lewis
    Posts
    17
    Bomberman and Virtua Fighter!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Full Member Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Under Piper's Kilt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    103
    I kinda cringe at the first VF but I like the rest.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Full Member yin-yangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    fort lewis
    Posts
    17
    oh lol I should have been more specific. The first VF was very.....rough. VF 2 made up for it though.
    Loki likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member strictlystyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,202
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinOp View Post
    I see there is no Saturn thread.

    How many of you had this wonderful (and understimated) console?


    Some of best games of 32-bit generation?

    Virtua Fighter 2 (of course)
    SEGA Rally
    Guardian Heroes
    Dragon Force
    Panzer Dragoon Saga
    X-Men vs Street Fighter
    Silhouette Mirage
    Grandia
    Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story (for otaku)


    Post your games here! ;)




    Dragon Force..... what a wonderful game! something unique. I dreaming about a Dragon Force on Xbox 360, anime-style, splendid 2D 720p graphic, tons of frames per second, thousand of soldiers on screen..... :Q______
    Nights isnt on that list because?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Full Member CoinOp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Roma, Italy
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Fighters MegaMix was so awesome and I am pretty sure it was what spawned all the VS games (Marvel vs Capcom, etc)
    Ohh yeah, Fighter Megamix was a perfect fighting. Only missed 60fps+hi-res like VF2, but had a wonderful gameplay.

    Quote Originally Posted by strictlystyles View Post
    Nights isnt on that list because?
    Because I forgot it ;) :P Nights was one of the "state of art" 32-bit videogames. I have its soundtrack in my car.

    Nights and Christmas Nights, of course.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member strictlystyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,202
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinOp View Post
    Ohh yeah, Fighter Megamix was a perfect fighting. Only missed 60fps+hi-res like VF2, but had a wonderful gameplay.



    Because I forgot it ;) :P Nights was one of the "state of art" 32-bit videogames. I have its soundtrack in my car.



    Nights and Christmas Nights, of course.
    lets not forget x men children of the atom, the game that started the vs series. and Lunar1 and 2. i know not in america :(
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Full Member CoinOp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Roma, Italy
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by strictlystyles View Post
    lets not forget x men children of the atom, the game that started the vs series. and Lunar1 and 2. i know not in america :(
    Lunar, like for Grandia, was to be played on PS1 for english version... sigh
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Full Member Dave&BustersWin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    19
    I loved my Sega Saturn. Also loved World Series Baseball, still the best baseball game ever!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Full Member arivega1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    59
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I liked Sonic Jam for Sega Saturn.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Full Member kaspar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    97
    My Mood
    Cool
    Virtua Cop & House of The Dead
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Full Member DOSplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    15
    ASTAL is the best game on Saturn, NO JOKE!!
    FC for Wii: 8375-3633-0853-8466

    Let the games begin!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users creepin this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


SEGA Saturn best games